Annickbank Innovation Campus: New business space available to let.
Located on Annick Road on the edge of Irvine town centre, the development comprises four, two storey detached pavilions providing high quality, flexible, Class 4 office accommodation. They are BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and have ‘A’ rated energy performance certificates.
The buildings are suitable for lab fit-out with additional clear heights and drainage provision. Three of the four blocks are occupied.
Ground and first floor office accommodation is currently available at Block 7.
In addition, North Ayrshire Council is currently preparing plans for a third phase and the rest of the site has been masterplanned for future phases.
Annickbank Innovation Campus is a key part of the drive to maximise the enterprise potential for the area in attracting investment and creating jobs and prosperity.
- Excellent road connections to A78, A736, A737, A71 and M7
- Easy links to Glasgow International Airport (35 minutes drive) and Prestwick Airport (10 minutes drive).
- A78 connection north to Greenock and south to Ayr and onward to the ferry terminals at Cairnryan, Troon and Ardrossan.
- A71 and A76 road connections to the M74 and south.
- Annickbank Innovation Campus is on Annick Road, close to the A78/A71 Warrix Interchange, and is directly opposite the Riverside Lodge Hotel.
North Ayrshire Council
The site has planning permission for Class 4 business use.
i3 is identified as a Business and Industry employment location (Policy 7) within the adopted Local Development Plan for North Ayrshire. The Council supports and promotes the development of i3 for these purposes.
Discounted business rates are available for life science and related activities.
Graham & Sibbald: Fraser Lang or Sorcha Johnstone