The i3 Strategic Investment Campus is located 30 miles south west of Glasgow and Seven miles west of Kilmarnock within North Ayrshire.
The campus has:
- excellent road connections to Glasgow Airport (35 mins) and Prestwick Airport (10 mins), Greenock and Ayr
- ferry terminals at Cairnryan, Troon and Ardrossan
- A71 and A76 road connections to the M77 and M74
Accelerated capital allowances are available of up to 100% for plant and machinery. Simplified and accelerated planning policies and procedures are in place for Use Classes four, five and six.
The site has an overall area of 205 acres (83 Hectares). A 90 acre (36 hectares) development site has been created including a 50 acre (20 Hectares) level development platform.
Current infrastructure includes:
- 600 metres long distributor road
- 35 MVA electricity with potential for 100 MVA
- High capacity water supply (40 gallons per minute)
- SUDs including river waste water management
- Access to superfast broadband
- Potential for two large wind turbines
In addition, remediation has been undertaken to specific areas.
For further information, please contact Marnie Ritchie at email@example.com