6th July 2020
The Scottish Government Coronavirus Business Support fund will close on Friday 10th July at 5pm.
- If you made an application in the past 10 working days and have not yet heard the outcome, please be assured that this will be processed by the local authority who will contact you in due course. If the local authority requires further information to process your application, they will contact you and you must provide this by the date specified, otherwise the local authority will consider you to have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied to the local authority but they requested further information from you in order to assess your application, then you must provide this by 5pm on Friday 31st July, otherwise the local authority will consider you to have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied for a grant but were considered ineligible, you may request an internal review of your case. Requests for an internal review received after 5pm on Friday July 31st will not be considered.
- If you previously applied to your local authority but your application was dependant on the views of the relevant Assessor (for example to determine if the premises should be included in the Non-Domestic Rates Valuation Roll), this may be delayed until the Assessor is able to make a site visit. In such cases, where possible, the local authority will endeavour to process your application using other evidence to support their decision.
- If you made an application prior to the past 10 working days and have not been advised of the outcome, you should contact your local authority on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications received after 5pm on Friday, 10th July will not be considered.