When you choose North Ayrshire for your business, you’re choosing a location strategically connected to both local and global markets. A prosperous science, engineering and manufacturing hub where you can tap into skilled workers and world class business support.
- An excellent location on the west of Scotland, 30 minutes from Glasgow city centre
- Access to UK, Irish, European and American markets via road, rail, air and sea
- Close to two international airports: over 400 flights to London every week
- Deep water, high traffic sea ports serving Europe and the USA
- Over 1,000 passenger trains to Glasgow every week
- Trunk road connectivity to major motorways
- Over 96% of North Ayrshire premises access broadband speeds in excess of 24 Mbps
North Ayrshire is home to a wide range of industries, such as:
- Ardagh Group
- Millar Callaghan
We export a huge range of products across the globe, from whisky to medical devices to penicillin. Come and join us.